« Another batch of early Round 2 decisions | Main | A quick update on Round 3 admissions »

April 06, 2015

Comments

Aman

Hi,
Have any interview requests gone out ?

Prateek

Hi Jessica,

Has the admissions team started sending invites to interviews? By when does the team plan to complete sending invites, especially to international applications such as me.

- Prateek

Jessica Chung

Interview invitations have started going out last week and I anticipate we will continue to the vast majority through mid-May. Best of luck!

prateek

Thanks Jessica

Zoe Cai

Hi Jessica,

I just had R3 interview yesterday and was wondering when we could receive the decision the earliest? Only waited for one day but already been anxious about the result :-p

Best,
Zoe

Jessica Chung

Hi Zoe, I don't know if we will release any early decisions in Round 3 but we'll let everyone know if we do so. Definitely you'll hear from us by June 3rd. Hope this helps!

Sarah Yu

Hi, Jessica,

Is the admission team still sending out invitations for interview or it is done already? I have not heard from the admission team, so I am wondering if I still have the chance.

Best,
Sarah

AT

What % of interviews have been completed so far? Also, do you review applications in the order they are submitted? I submitted my application on April 12th so just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Abhishek

Hi Jessica,

I still haven't received an invitation for an MBA interview and its a bit worrying. Are all candidates (those who have applied) interviewed before releasing results?

-Abhishek

Jessica Chung

The vast majority of interview invitations have been sent, so between now and June 3 I don't expect many more will go out (perhaps a handful since we are still evaluating applications). Hope this helps and best of luck!

Sandeep

Hi Jessica

There is a delay in processing my transcripts at my university. Is it OK if the transcripts reach UCLA Anderson in later than 30 days? Do the transcripts have to be sealed by the university for them to be valid or can I send them on their behalf?

Thanks
Sandeep

Martha Polanco

Hello Jessica,

How do you guys send out the interview invitations? email? thanks!
Martha

Jessica Chung

Hi Sandeep, the transcripts have to arrived sealed by the university for it to be valid. If your documents are going to arrive past the 30 day window, please contact Connie Kwan in the admissions office to let her know. Thanks!

Jessica Chung

Hi Martha, interview invitations are sent to the email address used in your application to UCLA Anderson. Hope this helps!

The comments to this entry are closed.

About The MBA Insider's Blog

The UCLA Anderson MBA Insider’s Blog offers an inside perspective on topics relevant to prospective MBA students and others interested in learning about UCLA Anderson’s world-class MBA program, faculty and curriculum. The blog is managed by members of the full-time MBA program’s Admissions Committee, with posts by our Admissions staff, students, alumni and guests.

Follow @UCLAMBA on Twitter for the Latest News

Twitter: Follow @uclaMBA

Like us on Facebook

Contact