« Early Round 2 decisions are going out | Main | Round 3 is coming up! »

March 24, 2015

Comments

Shine

Hi Jessica,

For applicants who haven't yet heard back from Anderson about interview invites, will the final decision on Apr 2 necessarily be a reject or is it possible to be wait listed as well?

Jessica Chung

Yes, it is definitely possible to be waitlisted on April 2nd.

Shine

Thank you so much Jessica for the update. Fingers crossed, I hope to hear positive reply!

Good day!

German

Hi Jessica!
Do international students also get a congratulatory call the day before the release date or do we have to wait for our status update on the apply yourself app??
Greets from Mexico

Jessica Chung

Hi German! We are calling all admitted students today (April 1) but it's possible some individuals did not pick up their phones or we were unable to leave a voicemail. The decisions will be available in ApplyYourself very soon. Best of luck!

Yanna

Hi Jessica - Have all admitted students already received calls today, or are more calls going out in the evening?

Thank you!

Doug

Hi Jessica,

How late will the admissions committee be making phone calls this afternoon?

Thanks for your time!

Doug

Jessica Chung

Hi Doug and Yanna! We made most admit phone calls yesterday but there may be some today (mostly admits we couldn't reach yesterday). All R2 decisions are now available in ApplyYourself. Hope this helps!

German

Hi again Jessica,
I'm writting you because I have not received an answer for my round 2 application yet and I was wondering if you could help me. I have been checking through the apply yourself website and I have not received an update there either.
Thank you a lot!!

Jessica Chung

Hi German, can you send us an email at mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu so we can look into your situation? Thanks!

The comments to this entry are closed.

About The MBA Insider's Blog

The UCLA Anderson MBA Insider’s Blog offers an inside perspective on topics relevant to prospective MBA students and others interested in learning about UCLA Anderson’s world-class MBA program, faculty and curriculum. The blog is managed by members of the full-time MBA program’s Admissions Committee, with posts by our Admissions staff, students, alumni and guests.

Follow @UCLAMBA on Twitter for the Latest News

Twitter: Follow @uclaMBA

Like us on Facebook

Contact