The UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Team is on the road this Summer and Fall, hopefully in a city near you! Take a look below at our August 2018 travel schedule* to find out where you can find us and make sure to visit us and say hi!
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley - August 2: Information Event
- New Haven - August 3: Consortium MAPS
- Washington, DC
- Seattle - August 17: Forte Forum
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Diego/La Jolla - August 28: Information Event
- Orange County - August 29: Information Event
- Bangalore - August 13: Information Event
- Mumbai - August 14: Information Event
- Delhi - August 16: Information Event
- Tokyo - August 18: Information Event
- Jakarta - August 25: The MBA Tour
- Sao Paulo
- Santiago - August 8: Information Event
- Mexico City
- Monterrey - August 20: The MBA Tour
Current MBA students are also hosting coffee chats throughout the summer around the world -- Sign up for an MBA Student Coffee Chat in a city near you!
As always, there are still other ways to connect with us! You are welcome to visit us on campus for our Group Information Sessions, School Tours, and MBA Class Visits (when classes are back in session), join us online for our online webinars and MBA Liveguide Sessions. We are looking forward to meeting you soon on campus, on the road, and online!
*Dates and attendance subject to change. Check our UCLA Anderson Events webpage for the most up-to-date information