Do you have questions regarding our waitlist policies or what to expect as a waitlisted applicant this year? If so, we encourage you to read the guidelines below to learn more about what will happen moving forward as well as ways to enhance your candidacy.
- Your name will remain on the waitlist until a final decision is made on your application or you request your application be withdrawn.
- Waitlisted candidates (excluding those who withdraw) will be reconsidered for admission in subsequent rounds.
- Round 1 applicants will receive an update on your application status by the Round 2 decision deadline of March 29, 2016. Some candidates may be offered the option of remaining on the waitlist for consideration in Round 3.
- Remaining Round 1 and Round 2 waitlistees will receive an update on your application status by the Round 3 decision deadline of May 24, 2016.
- Waitlisted candidates may send in updates to their application to email@example.com. This is completely optional.
- We ask that you use your personal judgment and discretion in submitting information that is relevant to your application. Some examples include (but are not limited to): updated GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, promotions at work, and recent extracurricular accomplishments.
- We cannot give individual feedback to waitlisted applicants.
- Chances of being admitted off the waitlist are difficult to predict since the number of students admitted from the waitlist varies from year to year depending on the size/strength of the admit pool, number of admits who enroll, and other factors.
Before submitting additional information to the waitlist manager, remember:
- Every interaction we have with you moving forward can be a data point on your file,so make sure they are meaningful and value-added.
- Quality of information and communication is more important than quantity.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments or via email. To our waitlisted candidates, we thank you for your continued interest in UCLA Anderson!