Now that the Round 1 decision deadline has passed, we would like to provide an updated Waitlist Guideline for those of you waitlisted for the Class of 2016. Please read on for details, and let us know if you have any questions.
- Your name will remain on the waitlist until a final decision is made on your application or you request your application be withdrawn.
- Waitlisted candidates (excluding those who withdraw) will be reconsidered for admission in subsequent rounds.
- Specifically, Round 1 applicants will receive an update on your application status by the Round 2 decision deadline of April 2, 2014. Some candidates may be offered the option of remaining on the waitlist for consideration in Round 3.
- Waitlisted candidates may send in updates to their application to [email protected]. This is completely optional.
- We ask that you use your personal judgment and discretion in submitting information that is relevant to your application. Some examples include (but are not limited to): updated GMAT scores, promotions at work, and recent extracurricular accomplishments.
- We cannot give individual feedback to waitlisted applicants.
- Chances of being admitted off the waitlist are difficult to predict since the number of students admitted from the waitlist varies from year to year depending on the size/strength of the admit pool, number of admits who enroll, and other factors.
Before submitting additional information to the waitlist manager, remember:
- Every interaction we have with you moving forward can be a data point on your file,so make sure they are meaningful and value-added.
- Quality of information/communication is more important than quantity.
We appreciate your continued enthusiasm for UCLA Anderson!