Since 1986, the Entrepreneur Association (EA) and the Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies have welcomed MBA students, alumni, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and a broad array of business executives and professionals for a day of sharing around current topics in entrepreneurship, critical business skills, and emerging opportunities.
This year's EA Conference will take place on Friday, May 10th.The day-long event features high-profile keynote speakers, diverse panel discussions and a fast pitch competition.
This year's panel lineup includes discussions on:
- E-commerce and Retail
- Entrepreneurial Financing
- The Digital Studio System
- Restaurateurs and Food & Beverage
- Social Enterprise
- Corporate Responsibility
- Mobile Advertising
- Sports Startups
- Going Global: Pros & Cons
- Case Study: How to get started
- Big Data & Cloud Computing