Our remaining Round 1 decisions were released last week, and we’ve received a number of questions from candidates who were placed on the waitlist. For clarification on our waitlist policy, please see below.
- Your name will remain on the waitlist until a final decision is made on your application or you request your application be withdrawn.
- Waitlisted candidates (excluding those who withdraw) will be reconsidered for admission in subsequent rounds.
- Specifically, Round 1 applicants will receive an update on your application status by the Round 2 decision deadline of April 3, 2013. Some candidates may be offered the option of remaining on the waitlist for consideration in Round 3.
- Waitlisted candidates may send in updates to their application since the Round 1 deadline to email@example.com. This is completely optional.
- We ask that you use your personal judgment and discretion in submitting information that is relevant to your application. Some examples include (but are not limited to): updated GMAT scores, promotions at work, and recent extracurricular accomplishments.
- We cannot give individual feedback to waitlisted applicants.
- Chances of being admitted off the waitlist are difficult to predict since the number of students admitted from the waitlist varies from year to year depending on the size/strength of the admit pool, number of admits who enroll, and other factors.
Before submiting additional information to the waitlist manager, please keep in mind that:
- Every interaction we have with you moving forward can be a data point on your file – make sure your interactions are targeted and value-added
- This is the busiest time of year for most admissions offices
- Quality of information/communication count more than quantity
As always, we appreciate your continued enthusiasm for UCLA Anderson and thank you for your patience as we craft the Class of 2015.