The MBA Admissions & Financial Aid office has officially kicked off our admissions season for the Class of 2015. As seen in recent posts, we've already begun traveling and meeting candidates and now we're eager to start reading files to learn more about our applicants on paper (or iPads, to be precise) soon.
Below is an email we sent to all our mailing list subscribers with useful links to jumpstart your application to our program. Please be sure to fill out our inquiry form to be included on these emails if you haven't done so already!
Greetings from the MBA admissions team at UCLA Anderson! As the 2012-13 admissions season gets underway, we invite you to connect with us online or in person. Please take advantage of the following resources as you navigate through the admissions process:
- View our admissions requirements and deadlines or start your application
- Discover how our customizable curriculum and the Parker Career Management Center will prepare you for success
- Learn about our partnership with TED and other recent developments at UCLA Anderson
- Experience the vibrant UCLA Anderson student culture through The MBA Student Voice and video profiles
- Meet us at an event in any one of 37 cities around the world, on campus, or online
- View or download our program brochure
We look forward to sharing exciting developments in our Full-Time MBA program with you, as well as information on how to put together a successful application for the Class of 2015.