« Office Closure on Friday, August 13, 2010 | Main | Meet UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Officer and Alumni in Mexico »

August 09, 2010

Francisco B

Great news and great timing!

Diego Flores

i I am Diego Flores from Mexico ( Monterrey ) I am very interested in making my Master in UCLA something relate with an MBA , I want to ask all I have to do to the admission of an MBA in your university but I don’t now how can help me to get all this information maybe some international department that’s I am sending this mail .

Would be very helpful if you could take me to the right person for all this questions

Assistant Dean MJ Shores

Dear Diego, If you send your mailing address to mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu we will send you a brochure about our MBA program. We we will meeting prospective MBAs be in Monterrey on Aug 28 & Oct 25. We'd like to meet you. Register at: http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x27231.xml

john holdefehr

What a great offer from Eli Lily FCU. Here's a page that shows their growth and stature in the credit union arena if you want to learn more about them:

Account Deleted

These are really great news as international students should be supported by our government as fas as American students. Education is really expensive now and most of young people who are eager to get the higher education have to take particular student loans. Then, after the graduation, they usually face the problem of repaying them as it's rather difficult to find a good job with high salary that will be enough to manage the monthly payments. However, there are particular consolidation programs for student loans which help to get lower interest rates and extend the repayment period.

Frank P

New lenders in this climate is great news for any finance sector.

Great news. Wouldn't expect this given the economic situation.

student loan forgiveness for teachers

Wow, that's a great news. More and more international students eager to apply to MBA Program.

The comments to this entry are closed.

About The MBA Insider's Blog

The UCLA Anderson MBA Insider’s Blog offers an inside perspective on topics relevant to prospective MBA students and others interested in learning about UCLA Anderson’s world-class MBA program, faculty and curriculum. The blog is managed by members of the full-time MBA program’s Admissions Committee, with posts by our Admissions staff, students, alumni and guests.

Follow @UCLAMBA on Twitter for the Latest News

Twitter: Follow @uclaMBA

Like us on Facebook