More and more business schools are engaging in a variety social media such as FaceBook, twitter, blogs, etc. Not only are b-schools implementing these online platforms into their traditional marketing plans, but they are increasingly serving as a broker of information and training for consultants and firms looking to leverage new virtual technologies.
An example of a b-school embracing social media is UCLA Anderson's Media and Entertainment Institute, which hosted a hands-on workshop for professionals today featuring social media innovators and tech leaders in conjunction with BizSoMe (Business Social Media). Featured speakers included:
- Richard Colback - President, Epic States
- Michael Sean Wright - Founder, NiceFishFilms
- Morgan Brown - Director of Marketing, Turn Here
- Brian Roy - President and Founder, JustSignal
- Mark Hopkins - Editor in Chief, Silicon Angle
Visit the websites of the experts above and you'll become an expert, yourself, before you know. it.